Graphic Design and Marketing Manager
Reports to Director of Marketing
Vineyard Theatre is a $3 million Off-Broadway theatre. Now in its 36th Season, The Vineyard is committed to creating an artistic home for daring and diverse artists, to nurturing their unique voices, and to engaging our audiences and community in dialogue by producing work that challenges all of us to see ourselves and our world in new ways, and that pushes the boundaries of what theatre can be and do.
The Graphic Design and Marketing Manager will be a critical teammate for the Director of Marketing in developing marketing plans that keep The Vineyard brand fresh to our loyal patrons and will attract new audiences. The Graphic Design and Marketing Manager will be responsible for the timely execution of graphic design and digital marketing initiatives for Vineyard Theatre, and should be experienced in creating designs in adherence to visual branding identity guidelines. The position requires the ability efficiently execute a range of graphic design projects, while also thinking big picture.
This is a full time exempt position, and includes occasional work on nights and weekends as necessary.
- Direct, oversee and implement the overall branding for Vineyard Theatre maintaining a brand awareness on new media platforms
- Execute and oversee the creation and quality of all marketing materials, including drafting copy and designing print and digital assets for each production and other institutional projects
- Design projects include but are not limited to: season brochures, postcards, posters, web banner ads, website and social media assets, and more
- Oversee website and manage updates
- Design the creative and draft copy for internal and purchased eblasts
- Manage, develop, and execute content strategies for the company’s social media platforms
- Participate in and help direct creative discussions with outside advertising agency and designers
- Act as point of contact with photographers, videographers, and printing and advertising vendors
- Assist with managing and utilizing Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Google Tag Manager accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of graphic design and digital marketing experience
- High competency user of the Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Social Media platforms, Google platforms, HTML design, Microsoft Office suite, required
- Preference given to candidates with photography, video, and audio production and/or editing skills (Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and ability to work in teams and communicate a coherent vision to a group while also incorporating feedback on those ideas is essential
- A successful applicant will be able to articulate a history of advocating for diversity, equity, and inclusion in their work
Salary range: $45,000-$50,000
Full time benefits include health insurance (100% covered by Vineyard Theatre), vision and dental insurance (employee contributes), 10 days vacation, 10 staff holidays, life insurance, and commuter benefit packages.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Graphic Design and Marketing Manager.