Digital Marketing and Content Manager
Reports to Director of Marketing
Vineyard Theatre is a $3 million Off-Broadway theatre. Now in its 36th Season, The Vineyard is committed to creating an artistic home for daring and diverse artists, to nurturing their unique voices, and to engaging our audiences and community in dialogue by producing work that challenges all of us to see ourselves and our world in new ways, and that pushes the boundaries of what theatre can be and do.
The Digital Marketing and Content Manager will be a critical teammate for the Director of Marketing in developing marketing plans that keep The Vineyard brand fresh to our loyal patrons and will attract new audiences. The position works in close partnership with the Director of Marketing to utilize industry best practices in marketing and communications strategy.
- Develop key messaging and content strategy aligned with marketing targets
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including: email, social media, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns
- Develop, manage, and execute content strategies for the company’s social media platforms
- Oversee website and manage updates
- Draft content copy for all communication pieces for each production and other institutional projects
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar as part of the overall marketing calendar
- Manage and maintain Google Analytics, Adwords, and Tag Manager accounts
- Identify trends and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to engage audiences
- Participate in creative discussions with outside advertising agency and designers
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of digital marketing and copy editing experience, preferably in the performing arts
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email, social media, SEO/SEM, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Social Media platforms
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and ability to work in teams and communicate a coherent vision to a group while also incorporating feedback on those ideas is essential
- Preference given to candidates with graphic design (knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite), photography, video, and audio production and/or editing skills
- A successful applicant will be able to articulate a history of advocating for diversity, equity, and inclusion in their work
Salary range: $43,000-$50,000
Full time benefits include health insurance (100% covered by Vineyard Theatre), vision and dental insurance (employee contributes), 10 days vacation, 10 staff holidays, life insurance, and commuter benefit packages.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Digital Marketing and Content Manager.