“‘BROOKLYNITE’ IS A GOOFILY ENDEARING, SLYLY FUNNY NEW MUSICAL!
Peter Lerman’s songs are infectious. The performers embrace their characters with gusto. Nicolette Robinson sparkles! Matt Doyle acts with winning conviction.”
– Charles Isherwood, The New York Times
“BROOKLYNITE’ IS AN IRRESISTIBLE NEW MUSICAL! IT HAS GIDDINESS, CLEVERNESS, HEART AND SLY HUMOR.
It’s hard not to cheer the debut of Robinson, who has enough vocal skill, crime-kicking beauty and acting grace to make your knees weak.”
– Mark Kennedy, Associated Press
“‘BROOKLYNITE’ FLEXES A STRONG COMIC MUSCLE! GIDDY, WITH A RAMBUCTIOUS, PUPPYLIKE ENERGY!”
– Elisabeth Vicentelli, New York Post
The excellent ensemble makes this fantasy Brooklyn an enjoyable escape on a wintry Manhattan day.”
– Miriam Felton-Dansky, The Village Voice
The writing is comedically sure. Lerman’s score sounds wholly original and at times majestic.”
– Matthew Murray, Talkin’ Broadway
“Cordero is delightful, as is the veteran Ann Harada. Doyle is sweet and disarming, and Robinson is fantastic.”
– Alexis Soloski, The Guardian
“The score by Peter Lerman is bright and bouncy.”
– Joe Dziemianowicz, New York Daily News