Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to Director of Marketing
The Digital Marketing Manager will be a critical teammate for the Director of Marketing to strategize, manage and execute marketing and membership campaigns that keep The Vineyard brand fresh to our loyal patrons while attracting new audiences. The position works in close partnership with the Director of Marketing to utilize industry best practices in digital marketing strategy.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including but not limited to: email, social media, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns
- Generate key video and graphic assets used to drive marketing campaigns
- Assist in producing in-house digital video content
- Develop, manage, and execute content strategies for the company’s social media platforms
- Oversee website and manage updates
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar as part of the overall marketing calendar
- Manage and maintain Google Analytics, Adwords, and Tag Manager accounts
- Collaborate with our Audience Services Manager to manage the creation and segmentation of contact lists and facilitate integration between Spektrix, our website, and our email marketing platform
- Management of The Vineyard’s Broadway On Demand account
- Assist with developing content strategy, key messaging, and drafting content copy for communications pieces for each production and other institutional projects
- Identify trends and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Stay up-to-date with developments in digital and social advertising practices and generate new ideas to engage audiences
- Participate in creative discussions with outside advertising agency and designers
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of digital marketing, preferably in the performing arts
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email, social media, SEO/SEM, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of DotDigital or other similar email creation platform, WordPress, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver,
- Social Media platforms
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and ability to work in teams and communicate a coherent vision to a group while also incorporating feedback on those ideas is essential
- General graphic design (knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite), OBS, Streamyard, photography, video editing, and audio production and/or editing skills are a must (preference given to candidates who have these advanced skills)
- A successful applicant will be able to articulate a history of advocating for diversity, equity, and inclusion in their work
- $50,000-$60,000 (40 hour work week, any approved overtime paid at time and a half)
- Full time benefits include health insurance (100% covered by Vineyard Theatre), vision and dental insurance (employee contributes), 10 days vacation, 11 staff holidays, 403(b) plan with 1% employer match, life insurance, and commuter benefit packages.
Vineyard Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, people of color, people with disabilities, transgender or gender non-conforming individuals to apply.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, design portfolio (if you have one), and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Digital Marketing Manager.