VINEYARD STUDIO RENTAL
The Vineyard’s Studio is available for rent!
Whether you’re holding meetings, rehearsals, castings, workshops, or a reading, when you book with Vineyard Theatre Rehearsal Studio you can expect a professional experience from start to finish. Our spacious, column-free rooms feature all of the amenities you might desire. Best of all, right on Historic Union Square we are located at 101 East 15th Street, 4th floor, with an MTA transit hub steps away.
Submit a Rental Request Form HERE.
OUR COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
- Clean Air
HVAC system has new MERV 13 Filters per floor, replaced monthly and a UV air purification system and 50% fresh air exchange.
- Clean Space
Frequent and regular disinfection of all common spaces and surfaces.
- Exclusive Space Use Available upon request
Create your own bubble with exclusive use of the entire studio floor (additional fees may apply).
- Limit guest count
Based on state and local capacity guidelines.
- Dedicated Staff Member
Your facilities personnel sole responsibility is to oversee your equipment and cleaning needs (labor rates are non-negotiable).
- Monitored Building Entry
Contactless entry, mandatory health survey and arrival management system.
AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL
(Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Kitchenette Access
- Internet Access
- Sprung Floor
- 36.5 ft x 22 ft
- 30 Folding Chairs
- 6 Folding Tables
- 12 Music Stands
- Speaker System
- Tumbling Mats
- Ballet Bars
- Rehearsal Cubes
- Costume Racks
- Additional Music Stands & Chairs
- Credit card information for payment security
- Proof of Liability Insurance
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS:
- Smoking or open flame is not permitted anywhere in the Facility at any time.
- Storage inside or outside the Rental studio is by written permission only.
- No tap or ballet shoes allowed without installation of Marley Dance Flooring. (Marley rental is available from the Vineyard Studio for an additional charge).
- Stage combat weapons are prohibited, and only admissible by written permission.
- No tape of any kind on the walls will be allowed. Spike tape may be used on the floor, but must be fully removed at the end of the rental period. Any additional labor required to restore the floor will be charged to the renter.
- Percussion, brass, woodwind or amplified instruments (including microphones) are prohibited. Client may not use their own sound system. Sound systems are available from Vineyard staff only.
- No film or video production is permitted. The studio is to be used “as is”. Focusing lights or decorating studios is by permission only.
- Throwing furniture or other objects, banging on the walls, or stomping on the floors are all prohibited.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades, hover-boards etc. are prohibited.
- No animals anywhere in the Facility (with the exception of licensed service animals).
- No posting announcements, advertisements, directions, instructions anywhere in the Facility without the consent of staff.
- All Rental activities must take place inside Rental studio – hallway and lobby space is for waiting and quiet preparation. Clients and Guests must limit wait time before rental to less than 30 minutes, and leave promptly when finished.