JOIN NEW YORK’S HOME FOR BOLD THEATRE
Become a member for the 2016-2017 Season at Vineyard Theatre and experience some of New York City’s finest theatrical productions while receiving exciting member benefits. You’ll become a part of our rich community of artists, staff and fellow theatre enthusiasts. We offer a variety memberships at various price ranges, ensuring there’s something for everyone. Plus with our flexible member priority booking you choose the date, time and seat for each production whenever you are ready. CLICK HERE to find out more about the 2016-2017 Season.
ALL 2016-2017 SEASON MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE:
- No additional service fees.
- At least 10 days of priority booking before tickets go on sale to the general the public, so you have access to the best seats in the house.
- The ability to purchase up to 4 Guest Tickets (standard seats only) at $40 per ticket, per production.
- The ability to reschedule your tickets for a show, with 24 hours advance notice, once per production.
- Exclusive invitations to Developmental Labs and other special events.
- A subscription to The Grapevine, our members-only email with news, insider information, and special offers!
- Discounts to neighborhood restaurants, including Aleo Restaurant, Florian, Maoz Vegetarian, and The VNYL (Vintage New York Lifestyle).
Two-Show Membership – $120become a member
Missed out on our first show of the season? Saw THIS DAY FORWARD and now you want more? With our Two-Show Membership you can enjoy the benefits of Full Membership with one ticket to each of the remaining two shows of the 2016-2017 Season – John Kander and Greg Pierce’s KID VICTORY and Gina Gionfriddo’s CAN YOU FORGIVE HER?.
Two-Show Premium Membership – $185become a member
Missed out on our first show of the season? Saw THIS DAY FORWARD and now you want more? With our Two-Show Premium Membership you can enjoy the benefits of Premium Membership with one premium seat ticket to each of the remaining two shows of the 2016-2017 Season – John Kander and Greg Pierce’s KID VICTORY and Gina Gionfriddo’s CAN YOU FORGIVE HER?. Plus, you’ll receive a complimentary drink ticket at each production you attend. Guest tickets are $60 in Premium seating locations or $40 in Standard seating locations with this membership.
FULL MEMBERSHIP – $180become a member
Everything. Easy. You’re done. One ticket to all Vineyard Theatre shows – more than 25% off full-priced tickets!
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP – $275become a member
One ticket to all Vineyard Theatre shows with access to book into our Premium seats. Plus, you’ll receive a complimentary drink ticket at each production you attend. Guest tickets are $60 in Premium seating locations or $40 in Standard seating locations with this membership.
EARLY BIRD MEMBERSHIP – $125become a member
Like to be among the first to see a new show? This membership is for you. The Early Bird Membership includes one ticket to every Vineyard production of any preview performance before the official Opening Night.
FLEXIBLE MEMBERSHIP – $75become a member
Ultimate flexibility. You choose the shows you want to see! $75 for your membership and then just $35 for you member ticket for each show.
UNDER 35 / THEATRE ARTIST MEMBERSHIP – $35become a member
If you’re under 35 years old or a professional theatre artist, you pay only $35 for your membership and then just $20 for your one member ticket per show. You pick the shows you want to attend. Valid ID (birthdate or union card) required.
VINTNER PATRON MEMBERSHIP – $1,250donate now
Members of The Vineyard’s Vintner program provide a generous and vital base of support for our bold productions and impactful artistic development programs. Because of this, a significant portion of each Vintner membership is tax-deductible*. As a thank you for supporting our bold productions at the Vintner level, you will enjoy the best of what The Vineyard has to offer, including:
- Two tickets to each production
- Access to our Vintner Hotline for house seats, personalized booking, and unlimited exchanges
- Recognition in our programs all season long
- Two complimentary drinks at our concessions bar each time you come to the theatre
For more information about the Vintner Patron Program, please click here. *Goods and services valued at $360. The remainder of your gift may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Schedules, performances and artists subject to change.