JOIN NEW YORK’S HOME FOR BOLD THEATRE
We can’t wait to return in person! Join us for our 2021-2022 Season: Tina Satter’s Is This a Room and Lucas Hnath’s Dana H. on Broadway, Charly Evon Simpson’s sandblasted, David Cale’s Sandra, the special event Lessons in Survival Part 2 (live, in person), our next Original Cast Reading of Nicky Silver’s The Lyons, a mix of in person and virtual commissioned works from Ngozi Anyanwu, Kirsten Childs, Jared Mezzocchi, Polly Pen, Madeline Sayet, plus readings, special events and more!
Become a Member for the 2021-2022 Season at Vineyard Theatre and get the best seats at the best prices — at our home in NYC’s Union Square, virtually, and on Broadway. We have a variety of Membership options at various price ranges, so you can choose what works best for you. As a Member, you will be part of our vibrant community, getting the best access and Members-only perks while supporting our mission to push the boundaries of what theatre can be and do.
New this season: Memberships For Two at the Early Bird, Full and Premium levels — more savings!
Are you Under 35 or a Theatre Artist? We’re proud to offer you a FREE Membership with special discounts just for you. Sign up below!
If you can, we invite you to help others in our community to see our productions through our Good Neighbor program. Theatre should be accessible to all! Anyone can be a good neighbor!
All Memberships include:
- Great seats, reserved for Vineyard Members for your choice of Dana H. or Is This A Room (FALL 2021)**
- sandblasted and Sandra at The Vineyard beginning in early 2022, plus mini-commission works and Lessons in Survival Part 2 (live, in person)
- A special discount to How I Learned to Drive by Paula Vogel on Broadway, starring The Vineyard’s original cast members Mary-Louise Parker, David Morse, and Johanna Day
- Plus readings and special events, The Lyons original cast reading, and more!
**Member tickets are guaranteed within the first six weeks of performances to either production.
UNDER 35 and THEATRE ARTISTS — FREE!
Sign up for either our Under 35 or Theatre Artist mailing lists! You will receive first access to the lowest price available to our upcoming digital programming. When we safely return to the theatre, you’ll have access to ticket offers of $35 or less. All productions and programming are first-come, first-served.
Under 35ers are required to give their DOB upon sign up and ID will be requested at the Box Office. Turn 36 during the season? We will pretend with you until it ends.
Theatre Artists must provide documentation fitting one of the following criteria:
- Your theatrical or creative arts union card
- Arts organization employee status
- Your professional website
- Student ID for University or accredited theatrical training program
GOOD NEIGHBOR PROGRAM
Every season, The Vineyard provides free and very low-cost tickets to over 6,000 New Yorkers through student matinees, standby sales, Under 35 and Theatre Artist Memberships, and our partnerships with Theatre Development Fund, TodayTix, and other community organizations.
Vineyard Theatre’s location in Union Square, one of the city’s most connected transportation hubs, enables us to welcome community members from all five boroughs. With the addition of a fully tax-deductible donation to your Membership purchase today, you can be a Good Neighbor to your fellow New Yorkers, keeping the invitation open for them to experience the power of transformative live theatre.
- A gift of $120 subsidizes tickets for two New Yorkers one production. In return, you will receive a special donor gift and an invitation to our annual Open House event.
- A gift of $240 subsidizes tickets for four New Yorkers to see one production. In return, you will receive an invitation to a closing night party with the cast and crew at the theatre.
- A gift of $480 subsidizes tickets for eight New Yorkers to see one production. In return, you will gain access to an exclusive workshop with Vineyard artists.
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the arts at the center of New York City’s cultural life for all our neighbors.