JOIN NEW YORK’S HOME FOR BOLD THEATRE
Become a member for the 2017-2018 Season at Vineyard Theatre and experience some of New York City’s finest theatrical productions while receiving exciting member benefits. You’ll become a part of our rich community of artists, staff and fellow theatre enthusiasts. We offer a variety memberships at various price ranges, ensuring there’s something for everyone. Plus with our flexible member priority booking you choose the date, time and seat for each production whenever you are ready. CLICK HERE to read more about the 2017-2018 Season.
ALL 2017-2018 SEASON MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE:
- No handling fees for Members*
- At least 10 days of priority booking before tickets go on sale to the general the public, so you have access to the best seats in the house.
- The ability to purchase up to 4 Guest Tickets* at $40 per ticket, per production.
- The flexibility to reschedule your tickets for a show, with 24 hours advance notice, once per production at no additional charge.
- Exclusive invitations to Developmental Labs, readings, and other special events.
- 25% off merchandise and concessions.
- Discounts to neighborhood restaurants. CLICK HERE to see the full list of discounts available to members.
- A subscription to The Grapevine, our members-only email with news, insider information, and special offers!
*Guests are subject to a $5 per ticket handling fee.
Premium Membership – $275become a member
One ticket to all 2017-2018 Vineyard Theatre shows with access to book into our Premium Seats. Plus, you’ll receive a complimentary drink ticket to each production you attend. Guest tickets are $60 in Premium seating locations or $40 in Standard seating locations with this membership.
Full Membership – $180become a member
Everything. Easy. You’re done. One ticket to all 2017-2018 Vineyard Theatre productions – more than 25% off full-priced tickets!
FLEXIBLE MEMBERSHIP – $75become a member
Ultimate flexibility. You choose the shows you want to see! $75 for your membership and then just $35 for you member ticket for each show.
UNDER 35 / THEATRE ARTIST MEMBERSHIP – $35become a member
If you’re under 35 years old or a professional theatre artist, you pay only $35 for your membership and then just $20 for your one member ticket per show. You pick the shows you want to attend. Valid ID (birthdate or union card) required.
Show your committment to The Vineyard by adding a gift of $100 or more (or a recurring monthly donation of $10) onto your membership to help us bring new works to the stage, work with burgeoning playwrights, and provide education programs to underprivileged students throughout the entire season. All gifts are fully tax-deductible.
PREMIER CRU MEMBERSHIP – $325
The Premier Cru is a membership exclusively for producers, both emerging and established, with member perks tailored specifically to a producer’s interests. This membership is not available to the general public. Click here to learn more about the Premier Cru, and to see if it’s right for you. To inquire about joining, contact Associate Producer Ali Skye Bennet at email@example.com.
VINTNER PATRON MEMBERSHIP – $1,250donate now
Members of The Vineyard’s Vintner program provide a generous and vital base of support for our bold productions and impactful artistic development programs. Because of this, a significant portion of each Vintner membership is tax-deductible*. As a thank you for supporting our bold productions at the Vintner level, you will enjoy the best of what The Vineyard has to offer, including:
- Two tickets to each production
- Access to our Vintner Hotline for house seats, personalized booking, and unlimited exchanges
- Behind-the-scenes backstage tours and private talkbacks at Vineyard productions
- Two complimentary drinks at our concessions bar each time you come to the theatre
- Invitations to meet and mingle with Vineyard artists at special receptions
For more information about the Vintner Patron Program, please click here. *Goods and services valued at $360. The remainder of your gift may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Schedules, performances and artists subject to change.