Current Premier Cru members: CLICK HERE to access the Premier Cru Hub.
A Note from Associate Producer, Ali Skye Bennet:
As a Producer, you know how important it is to continuously develop your relationships with theatre companies, writers, directors, and of course, other producers — whether you’re looking to discover exciting new playwrights, to build a team for your projects, to support a company and its artists, or to play a role in the commercial transfer of a brilliant new production.
So much of what we do as producers comes from being part of a community, and one of the best things about The Vineyard is the remarkable community of artists, staff, supporters, and producing partners the theatre has built over its 35 years. We want extraordinary producers and theatre-makers to have special access to what is happening here, and to experience all The Vineyard has to offer.
Introducing the PREMIER CRU – an exclusive Vineyard membership, specifically for Producers.
Premier Cru membership includes:
- A ticket to every mainstage production
- Access to all of our readings, workshops, and special events, including some exclusive invitations to check out what we’re developing behind closed doors — plays and musicals which often go on to full production on our stage or at other theatres in New York and around the country
- Invitations to Premier Cru Night — parties just for the Premier Cru during every mainstage production giving you the opportunity to meet, mingle, and develop your own relationships
- A one-on-one script consultation with The Vineyard’s Literary Department. That’s right – every Cru member gets the opportunity to have one play read during the season, and receive thorough and thoughtful feedback. Reading the work and offering feedback does not guarantee further development here at The Vineyard specifically, of course, but we hope this opportunity will further enhance your work, and your developing relationship with our organization.
- Concessions vouchers for you and your guest, every time you attend a mainstage production
- Access to the Premier Cru Hub, a members-only online portal with resources created just for the Cru! The Hub includes: Cru Contact Sheet, Calendar of Events, the ability to RSVP for Events and to Submit your own to the calendar, the Resource Library, the Call Board, and more!
- Discount rental rates on our theater, lobby, or rehearsal studio
- Invitations I receive from fellow Producers will be passed on to you, giving you special access to industry readings, performances, special events, and discount tickets
- The opportunity to sponsor performances: By bringing a group of 12 or more people to a specific performance of your choice, we will feature signs in the lobby and stuffers in the program announcing that that performance is sponsored by you or your company. Everyone in your group will be guaranteed House Seats, and will receive a voucher for a complimentary drink at our concessions bar. You also have the option to upgrade your sponsored performance; if you choose to book Premium Seats for a group of 24 or more, we will provide a private reception in the lobby before the show with complimentary wine and cheese
Being a member of a theatre company is an important thing for a producer — it’s the first way in to developing your relationship with the organization, seeing where the work begins, and meeting the people who create the magic on stage — allowing us all to engage in a way that becomes mutually beneficial for artists, producers, non-profit theatre, and the industry as a whole.
In addition to what I’ve mentioned above, all Vineyard Theatre memberships include:
- No handling fees for members*
- At least 10 days of priority booking before tickets go on sale to the general public — so you get the best seats in the house
- The ability to purchase up to 4 guest tickets* at $40 per ticket, per production
- The flexibility to reschedule your tickets for a show, with 24 hours advance notice, once per production at no additional charge
- Exclusive invitations to Developmental Labs, readings, workshops, and other special events
- 25% off merchandise and concessions
- A subscription to The Grapevine, our members-only email with news, insider information, and special offers
*Guests tickets subject to a $5 handling fee.
If you think the Premier Cru sounds right for you, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 212-353-3366 x1218, to inquire about joining.
We are thrilled to extend this invitation to you, and hope you will join us as a member of this exciting program with this unique group of ambitious producers. We look forward to seeing you among so many other smart, creative producers in the same room; together, we will continue to pave the way for new work, bold programming, and the support of artists.
Ali Skye Bennet